Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It is time for a good update.

Well I haven't been doing to good.  I spent all day Sunday in bed with pain patches, heating pad, and lots of meds.  Sunday night the Missionaries gave me a blessing and immediately I started to feel better.  Monday was even better and today is allot better.  I think what set it off was Friday night my favorite chair broke, and well I couldn't leave it broken I had to fix it, because it is my favorite, and I will leave no chair behind.  So I had to pry some boards back into place and reinforce them then redo some of the metal braces.  So through all this I did a few things that I am sure my Doctor would not have approved of, and I paid the price.  But here I am setting in my chair again.  :)
 
My wife and kids are doing great.  My wife is still looking for a job, so keep her in your prayers.  I think tonight we are taking the kids fishing if it cools down outside like it is suppose to do.  It has bee around the 100s every day here.  My two youngest look like ripe tomatoes, they are so sun burned.  We have been putting sunscreen on them, but in this heat it just isn't cutting it.
 
Any way all in all I think we are doing good.  I hope all of you are too.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you! I miss your posts! You really should have A. and B. help you do repairs like that, its good for you and them! I wish I was there to help you! It's getting hot here too.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Brett, I wish you were here and healthy. What chair broke, your black one or the cream color one?
    You get Anthony to help you and tell him Grandma said so.
    We are all doing great here. Busy as ever. The weather is in the low 70's during the day and the high 40's at night. Perfect. Wish I could send some your way. I love you. Please be careful and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete