Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Been awhile
Well it has been awhile since my last post. So I thought I would give a quick update. I have been not feeling so hot the last few weeks, I think it may have to do with all the temperature changes. The good news is I have lost 45-50 pounds and I can tell that has helped some. I want to lose more, so I still am being very careful about what I eat. I am eating allot of fruits, mostly. Very little sugar and processed flour. I hope that helps. I have been reading a book called Are We There Yet? by Robert L. Millet. I have been really enjoying it. He has some very good points that I have enjoyed reading about. Some time shortly in the future I will talk about some of them. My older Brothers father-in-law suggested the book to me, and I have always respected him, so I immediately went out and purchased it. He is such a kind and caring human being. The world would be a better place if there were more people like him around. Well back to the grind I hope you all are doing great and are happy. Remember our Father in Heaven loves you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ya Steve is a great guy. That book is excellent and has some great information in it. I think I have marked every page. Great on the weight loss. Glad you decided to do it the healthy way by laying off of sugars and processed flour. I think I got my net working again. That was a long 3 weeks without it. I couldn't do anything and my work blocks everything so it is nice to have access to the world again.
ReplyDelete