Well I have a few emails to send out, to anyone who takes the time to read this, I assume you do because you are interested in my life because you are a friend or family. I love my friends and family, and appreciate you all very much. I may get grumpy from time to time, but it doesn't mean I don't care. Please don't ever think that.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Well here I lay in bed, it is Friday, June 18th 3:44 am. The last 42 years of my life have accumulated into today. Karen and I are worn out, I hurt, she has a cold, and today is our final day to get everything ready for our big move back to Utah. I have to tell you, Karen has been working very hard every day. Also it is times like this when you find out who your friends really are. For those that have come over to help in anyway, THANK YOU, we will not forget you and the help you gave us, ever. Tomorrow is the day we leave this house for ever. We are loading the truck tomorrow morning and headed to Doug and Patties for the night, and Sunday we attend church, my nieces baptism and supper at my brother-in-laws, then we are climbing into our cars and leaving their house and heading for Utah. I will be leaving Kentucky for what may very well be my last time here. I guess only time will tell. I really hope that Karen comes back often, I do not want her to go without seeing her parents, and sibling, like I did mine for so long. We have to be the my parents house the morning of the 23, that is when the moving truck is going to get there. We are going to try very hard to get there the night of the 22, so we can get some rest before we unload the truck. Wish us luck, safe driving, and PLEASE, PLEASE, say a prayer for us, we are really going to need all the help we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment