Well this day started off with a good phone conversation with John, then breakfast and house work. Anthony and I worked on the car breaks today. The Elders cam over and help too. We had to change out the back breaks. I helped at first then after we went and got the new brake shoes I went inside. They finished the driver side, now I need to get Anthony to do the other side. I have to tell you:
A month and a half ago I built a shed in the back for the mower and other things. Well the next day both my big toe, toe nails were black. I am not sure why, except it may be because I had tennis shoes on and I push my toes into the top of my shoes a lot to help me look up, so that may have caused it. So anyways, the right side toe got better, my left side stayed black. I hadn't thought much about it, until today. I hurt some today. As we were leaving the auto parts store I looked down and saw puss all over my big toe. To make a longer story short, as I wiped it off I looked to see where it was pussing from and noticed it was coming out of the left side. I slipped my finder nail under it and pulled up slightly to see if more came out and I popped off most of my nail. The right side was still partly stuck, but blood and goo started running all over my toe. I grabbed the nail and started to rip the right side loose. I could feel it tearing inside my toe. I riped as much of it out as I could stand. Then I had Anthony get the pliers and pull it the rest of the way off. It was one big bloody, pussy mess. I called my Doctor friend and he called in a script for some antibiotic.
So that is my day so far, and I wanted to share it with you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, now I'm nauseous.
ReplyDelete