Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It has been a while.

It has been awhile since I have last talked in here. I hate to start it off on a bad note but that is life sometimes. It starts off on a bad note, but then it is bound to get better. When I was on my mission I use to tell my comps that you know it is going to be a bad day when you cut your forehead shaving. I know you shouldn't be shaving your fore head. That is part of the pun. :) I also use to tell them that when the day starts off bad it can only get better. Well I think I have reached the point where it can only get better. My wife is mad at me, my kids hate me, and I have a rash. LOL That is a joke.

I fell into the wall last night and really hurt my back, I think I broke something lose. I can turn my head about 1 inch in both directions and lift it some. I know that doesn't sound like a bad thing, and with a normal person it shouldn't, but when have I been normal. Yes I am sore, no I am not going to go to see the Doctor. No I don't want to talk about going to the Doctor, all he will do is take x-rays, have an MRI done, and in the end say: Yes it sucks to be you. I already know that, so I will just make the best of it.

Well my parents are driving home from their mission today. Mom needs to have her knee replaced, so they are going home to have that done, with hopes that in December they will be able to return to their mission. I am praying for them. I am planing on flying out there to be with them for the first few weeks after her surgery, to lend moral support and to fix some meals and to enjoy my family. I really miss them. Well I am going to encourage the kids to get ready for school. Take care all, and say a prayer for my Mom, and if you don't mind put a good word in with the big guy to bless me too. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Bret, sorry to hear that you and the wall had a falling out, or falling in, how ever you want to put it. It is also sad to hear that your parent's mission is being interupted. You know that you all are always in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete