Well I am feeling pretty good today. Sunday was a good day, after church my family just hung out and visited and played together. It was a pleasant day. Saturday, I took Hannah to see New Moon, I thought it was very enjoyable. It was a good clean movie. I know that it has a pg-13 rating, The only reason I can think of it because of the vampire and Ware Wolf talk. I like some of the ideas the characters talk about. For instance the idea of it doesn't matter what you are, it is the choices you make that is important. It is by our choices we are judged, not by the color of our skin, or our nationality. Bella makes this point with Edward because Edward believes he is going to hell because he is a vampire. Bella doesn't believe this because of the choices he makes. He fights against his normal self all the time, to be the type of "person" whom he believes he and his "parents" believe he should be.
I really hope this health care bill gets defeated. I don't know why people believe the government can run health care, they can't even run Medicaid, medicare, and SS. So now people think they ought to run an even bigger program. They can't do it, there is nothing in any thing they have done in the past that shows they have the ability to do this. They will use it to their own ends and run it into the ground. While all the time Americans pay the price. I wonder what people are thinking sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment