I tell you what, last night wasn't much better than yesterday. I didn't sleep to good, and we had a good thunder storm last night. By time it was over three of out four children were sleeping in our room, two if them in our bed. Needless to say it was a bit crowded. I don't think today is going to be much better than yesterday. I hope it will be, but I think I am going to need to get a blessing for it to happen. I had a terrible dream last night, it wasn't frightening, just a lot of bad images in it. It has bothered me all morning.
I miss my good friend that moved to Michigan, it was always nice to have him around to go and visit when I needed to get away.
My wife is good to me she brought me breakfast in bed, because she knew I am not feeling good today. I can't express how grateful I am for her.
Well I am going to play a game of Star Craft and them work on a friends computer. Take care all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, no thing like being together as a family. Sorry, you are not feeling too good. We will say a special prayer for you today. Try to get some extra rest. Love you.
ReplyDelete