Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Things are as they are.
Well I thought I would give an update to my life. I talked to my little brother tonight on the phone. He is a good person, and I really worry about him. In fact I worry about all my brothers and sister. I am sure I don't talk to them as much as I should, but I really do love them. They are a light to me in my life. When I call them I know I can get love support and encouragement from them. That means allot to me. Next to my wife and parents they are my best friends. I find my oldest brother loves and worries about all his younger siblings and wants so much for all of us to be happy and succeed. My sister I believe he would do anything I needed her to do. My little brother is loyal, when he believes in a cause he will stand by it and follow it through. All three of them are strong personalities, they sometimes get lost in things and forget to see each other and how they really are. I miss them, living 1600 miles away from my family has been hard at times, it has benefited me in strengthening my relationship with them. I think it has enabled me to see them more for who they really are with out all the crap in the way, I love and respect every one of them. I hope that one day they will see in each other and in their selves who they are and their worth. I love them and pray for their health and well being. Well I think that is all I need to say about that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so grateful that you have the attitude you have. I know that everyone of your brothers and sister loves you and would help you with whatever you need. I pray each day for each one of you. Keep in touch with them. They are good people and they need to hear from you. Love you. Thanks for all you do.
ReplyDelete