Well I thought it is time for an update.
I went to the doctor in Nashville yesterday. We decided to take me off my main medicine for the next six months to see if I get worse or stay the same. We are trying to figure out if it is helping me anymore. Also a friend called last night about 2am needing some one to sit with them. So I gladly went to their house and sat down with them for the rest of the night. I felt honored that they thought enough of our friendship to call when they had a need. Friendship is important to me and I will always do whatever I can to help, and consider myself blessed for it. So needless to say I am wiped out today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, how are you? You haven't posted for a while. I love you and hope all is well! Cat
ReplyDelete